| CALL TODAY: +1 940 242 1465
| Mon
Fri 9:00 am5:00 pm CST

| CALL TODAY: +1 940 242 1465
| Mon
Fri 9:00 am5:00 pm CST





Type: In-Ear
Noise Reduction Rating: 25dB NRR ANSI Certified 
Noise-Cancelling Type: Passive
Impedance: 32 Ohm ±15% at 1KHz
Speaker sensitivity: 101±3dB at 1KHz
Codec: Bluetooth® SBC Implementation & AAC
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
Number of Drivers: Dule
Driver Size: Ø10mm

Driver Type: Dynamic PET

Play Time: 12 Hours* + 50 Hours in the case
Charging Time: 2 Hours
Quick Charge: 10 min = 2.5 hour play time
Charging: Via charging case with USB-C connector
Type: Lithium Ion
Earbuds Battery capacity: 60mAh 
Case Battery capacity: 900mAh

*May vary dependent on usage, device & aging



Dimensions: 20W x 15D x 25H mm
Weight: 6g (without tips)
Charging Case  
Dimensions: 50W x 35D x 70H mm
Weight: 57g (without earbuds)
Bluetooth Version: 5.1
Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz



Any Bluetooth enabled with HFP, HSP and A2DP

Siri and Google Assistant Compatible


Rebel User Guide 


In the Box

In the Box

2x earbuds
charging case with built in torch
usb-c charging wire
small and large:
silicone tips
comfort tips
foam tips

small, medium and large earhooks

2x earbuds
charging case with built in torch
usb-c charging wire
small and large:
silicone tips
comfort tips
foam tips

small, medium and large earhooks

Customer Reviews

Based on 331 reviews
Worth every penny

So I got these earbuds about a year and a half ago and I just wanted to leave my thoughts on my experience so far with these.

First, they sound great. Not perfect, but very very good ansi rated ear pro earbuds. Compared to some other more quality headphones I listen to music with these are perfect for keeping them on me all the time.

Second, I use these at work almost all the time (I’d say 60% listening and the other 40% just for ear pro. I love these things a lot, probably have about a good 2000 hours with these and I could not think of a reason not to get these if you work in a noisy environment (I do mostly mowing and working with heavy equipment so there are a lifesaver).

Last, the quality of both the earbuds and case is excellent. They do pop out pretty easily if you drop the case with them in on a solid surface, and I’m starting to experience some heating issues with the charging case which I suspect is from the contacts wearing out on the headphones. The earbuds feel great to wear all day, not too heavy and they never fall out.

In summary, get these if you need some solid ear pro and want to listen to music while you’re working. Highly recommended.

Adam Barr
Perfect for mowing

Most ear buds lack a good fit in the ear and using muffs over buds creates an echo effect. These guys fit absolutely perfect without being uncomfortable. I can barely hear the mower running.

Took away 1 star because the high / mid range of the music is a little weak

Jake Whitman
Great hearing protection

I was blown away by how much noise is blocked by these. They are considerably better than my normal ear plugs! I was initially planning to wear ear muffs over the top for some extra protection but it’s not needed at all. Very very happy with my purchase. I have yet to fully test the battery life but that is coming soon with some big fabrication jobs. Highly recommend this product and may have some coworkers purchasing them soon!

Review update!!

This is a review update. The first set I got didn't work well at all. After trouble shooting and trying different things I finally warrantied them out. I was sent a brand new set of the rebels no questions ask. And I have to say... . Best things yet!! I wear these things everywhere. Truck, mowing, work, cutting trees, shooting guns, gym,kayaking, raining or sunny I have these rebels with me. They are everything elgin says they are. So if you get a pair and they aren't working correctly, don't waist time like I did. Get in touch with Elgin and get a set that works. Trust me it's worth it.

benjamin s.

I've used Elgin headphones for a number of years now, but they really out did themselves with the rebel. They actually fit in my ears and stay there without constant adjusting. The sound is great, the battery life is great, I really haven't found anything I don't like about these headphones. They're worth the money, do yourself a favor and get them.